Below we are trying to compile a list of Free and Premium WordPress Plugins for Your Website :
• Akismet Anti-Spam – Akismet checks comments and contact form submissions against the wp global database of spam to protect your website from malicious content.
• Content Views – With ContentViews you can Create beautiful & Mobile friendly grid and list of WordPress posts, pages in minutes without any coding required.
• Google XML Sitemaps – Google XML Sitemaps will improve SEO by helping search enginess better index your website & pages using sitemaps.
• Insert Pages – This awesome WordPress Plugin lets you insert any WordPress content (e.g., pages, posts) into other WordPress content using the Shortcode API.
• Jetpack – Jetpack is the ultimate plugin for your WordPress Site with fantastic Features like stats, related posts, search engine optimization, social sharing, protection, backups, security, and more.
• MailChimp – Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform to develop e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. MailChimp is the easiest and amazing Plugin for WordPress websites or Blogs to Create and Send Email Newsletters to Subscribers.
• Ninja Forms – Ninja Forms is a Easy and Powerful Forms Builder. It provides Drag and drop fields in an intuitive UI to create contact forms, email subscription forms, order forms, payment forms, send emails and more.
• Wordfence Security – Wordfence Security helps to Secure your website with the most comprehensive WordPress security features including Firewall, malware scan, blocking, live traffic, login security & more.