Before differentiating Websites and Blogs Always Keep in mind that Every blog is a website But All websites are not blogs.
Some Basic Characteristics of websites:
- A Website contains a homepage that displays the highlights of contents from All sections of the website pages.
- One or more blogs might be just a part of the website, but not the major thing.
- A testimonial page might be included for feedbacks from the clients.
- Contains A FAQ page so that readers can get more information through the links
Some Basic Characteristics of a Blog:
- All Posts or Articles in a Blog appear in a chronological order, New posts appear on top of the Blog.
- Users Can Comment under a Blog Post.
- Some Blogs include an email subscriptionservice to send free newsletters to users.
- Blog Posts or Articles are organized through Particular categories and tags .
- Blogs are often managed by an individual or a group of authors.