Get An Easy Way To Make Your Profile Picture Private In Google Plus.
Google Plus is trending in the market due to its excellent features such as user-friendly, microblogging features, sharing photos and much more. In short, Google Plus is the fastest means to share and communicate with the loved ones.
In this Current Era, everyone is aware of the privacy and they need the same in the application they use. Understanding the same, Google Plus has Privacy features and through this, the users can hide their profile picture.
If you also want to go for the privacy, then follow the steps listed below.
- Open Google.
- Make sure you have signed-in with your credentials.
- In the Home Page, click on the gear icon, located at the top right of the page and select Google Plus setting.
- From the drop-down Menu of the Setting, click on Profile and Privacy.
- Under the Privacy page, you will see the section, public page information, just near that one link is there Edit visibility on Profile, Click on it.
- Now you will get a box showing who can see this? Select the option as per your need. If you don’t want to show your profile picture with anyone, then click on Only Me. If you want to make your profile photo visible to circles, then click on Circles.
- After performing the above steps, click Done Editing.
Other recovery issues: g.co/recover for help
- Author: Jesse Matt