1. These Airdopes from boAt with a 5 hours playback on each charge, and stereo calling feature for loud and crisp communication so your parents can enjoy WhatsApp videos in surround sound quality.
2. This Bluetooth selfie stick with a wireless remote and a tripod stand so they can step-up their selfie game.
3. This handheld body massager with five massage heads and six different speed settings that will target all their pain areas and zen them out to the max.
The best handheld massagers are ideal for enjoying self-massage in the privacy of your own home, whenever you need it. As the name implies, these are handheld devices that vibrate at different intensities to massage away any tension or tightness you might be feeling in your body. The neck, back, legs and arms are all culprits for muscle soreness from time to time, and the best handheld massagers can help you work out any knots or mild discomfort.
4. Or this Shiatsu massager with multiple nodes and infrared heating that will give them an extremely soothing and much ~kneaded~ massage. Oh, and it comes with a car plug too so they can just chill out on a long drive too.
5. The Saregama Caravan portable music player comes pre-loaded with 5000 evergreen Hindi songs and your parents might literally never want to turn it off.
Carvaan is a portable music player with a pre-loaded collection of mainly vintage Bollywood songs. It is an easy to use device and comprises in-built stereo speakers. Since its inception, Saregama has launched multiple variants of Carvaan in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Bengali and Marathi.
In 2018, Saregama Carvaan Premium was launched with additional features. There are 52 additional stations (as compared to the base model) and app support is provided for iOS and Android to create playlist and controlling the music system.1 ☆ The Creator: