Citizenship Amendment Act doesn’t obey the Constitution of India.
» Your Community Connection
» More About People And Community
» Communicate instantly with People
- What will travel look like after coronavirus?
- This old man gives some tips of social distancing from his 50 years Experience
- Cannes 2020 may get cancelled if coronavirus situation doesn’t improve
- Business tycoons who lead donations in battle against coronavirus
- Government Has No plan to extend 21-day lockdown in India
- How Corporates (Companies) are helping India to Fight Coronavirus (COVID-19) ?
- Bodies of 17 Jawans Found 24 Hours They Went Missing, Were Ambushed by 250 Naxals in Sukma
- Coronavirus: 75 districts of India put under lockdown
- 'You are not invincible': WHO message to youth on novel coronavirus
- U.P Police to file FIR against Kanika Kapoor who has been tested positive for COVID-19