Coronavirus | Prince Charles recovers from COVID-19, out of self-isolation

Coronavirus | Prince Charles recovers from COVID-19, out of self-isolation

Britain’s Prince Charles came out of self-isolation on Monday, seven days after it was confirmed that he had tested positive for coronavirus, a royal spokesperson said. The 71-year-old heir to the British throne had been self-isolating on the Queen’s Balmoral estate in Scotland after he had been tested by the National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire last week.

“Clarence House has confirmed today (Monday) that, having consulted with his doctor, The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,” his spokesperson said.


His Clarence House royal office said the prince was in “good health” and was following the government’s restrictions as he carries on working from home.


Stay at Home to Stay Safe from Coronavirus (COVID-19)

More Info Donate Now

His wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, had tested negative for the deadly virus at the same time, but the 72-year-old had also been self-isolating separately in Balmoral.

The royal couple was tested last Monday after they had flown out to Scotland in a jet and have remained there since then.


 

» Creating Contents to Connect The World

» Know Your World

 MEME TIPS SATIRE HOW WH DIYLISTPODCAST NEWSLETTER

   Follow On  
   Facebook  Twitter  Subscribe   

   About    Contact    Advertise With Us     Profiles    Shop 

   हिन्दी     অসমীয়া       Sitemap       RSS Feeds     Send News   

Explore World News, Views, Stories, Ideas & Trends Covering What The Internet is Talking About & What You Care About & Matter In Life